No Result
View All Result
Monday, August 24, 2026
MM News
اردو
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • National
  • Showbiz
    Dennis Quaid, David Oyelowo and Forrest Goodluck in the 'Lawmen: Bass Reeves' finale Paramount+

    Popular Paramount+ western ‘Lawmen: Bass Reeves’ set for Netflix release

    Taana Baana’s ‘Qurban’ Eid campaign draws backlash

    In Pictures: Met Gala Best and Worst looks

    Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz in 2016. (Donato Sardella/Getty)

    Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden welcome third child

    LHC partially suspends damages ruling against Meesha Shafi in Ali Zafar defamation case

    Nimra Khan announces second marriage

    Colombian pop star Shakira performs during her free concert on Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Saturday, May 2, 2026. (AP Photo/Silvia Izquierdo)

    Shakira lights up Rio with free concert attended by 2 million

    What Dananeer Mobeen is doing in London?

    Riteish Deshmukh’s Raja Shivaji movie garners critical acclaim

    Eric Bana as Kyle Turner, Lily Santiago as Naya Vasquez in Untamed.Courtesy of Netflix

    Fancy gripping mystery? Netflix’s ‘Untamed’ is a must-watch

  • Thought Box
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Technology
  • The Other Side
MM News
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • National
  • Showbiz
    Dennis Quaid, David Oyelowo and Forrest Goodluck in the 'Lawmen: Bass Reeves' finale Paramount+

    Popular Paramount+ western ‘Lawmen: Bass Reeves’ set for Netflix release

    Taana Baana’s ‘Qurban’ Eid campaign draws backlash

    In Pictures: Met Gala Best and Worst looks

    Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz in 2016. (Donato Sardella/Getty)

    Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden welcome third child

    LHC partially suspends damages ruling against Meesha Shafi in Ali Zafar defamation case

    Nimra Khan announces second marriage

    Colombian pop star Shakira performs during her free concert on Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Saturday, May 2, 2026. (AP Photo/Silvia Izquierdo)

    Shakira lights up Rio with free concert attended by 2 million

    What Dananeer Mobeen is doing in London?

    Riteish Deshmukh’s Raja Shivaji movie garners critical acclaim

    Eric Bana as Kyle Turner, Lily Santiago as Naya Vasquez in Untamed.Courtesy of Netflix

    Fancy gripping mystery? Netflix’s ‘Untamed’ is a must-watch

  • Thought Box
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Technology
  • The Other Side
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
MM News
اردو
  • Latest
  • Showbiz
  • Thought Box
  • Business & Stock
  • Opinions
  • Technology
  • The Other Side-Pakistan
Home Uncategorized

No decision on reopening schools after April 14: Saeed Ghani

MM News Staff by MM News Staff
April 9, 2020
Reading Time: 2 mins read
KARACHI: Sindh Education Minister Saeed Ghani on Thursday said that schools will not be reopened after April 14 as the lockdown will be eased in several phases.
The provincial minister said that schools had been closed in the first phase but will be allowed to resume academic sessions in the last phase after lifting restrictions. Therefore, he said schools could be reopened after April 14.
He said factories of influential persons have been shut by the authorities as no compromise will be made on the lives and health of the citizens, warning that no lives or jobs will be left if the country faces a spike in the number of coronavirus patients. 
Saeed Ghani strongly criticised the school owners said that the owners have no right to question anyone for his disease or details of unemployment. He added that the owners of private will have to give a 20 percent discount on tuition fees.
While replying to a question, Ghani said that the situation will be worsened if Prime Minister Imran Khan does not impose a complete lockdown. He added that the provincial government has not received assistance from the federal government.
He dismissed criticism over the provincial government stating that they have played a proactive role during the pandemic. The Sindh government announced extending the lockdown till 14th April, issuing a set of new orders and guidelines and safety precautions to contain the spread of the coronavirus in the province.

Read more: Saeed Ghani says Sindh govt gave ration to over 212,000 families

ADVERTISEMENT
ShareTweetSendShare
Previous Post

We are facing hurdles as govt did not take urgent action over COVID-19: Nasir Shah

Next Post

Bilawal calls for joint efforts to battle COVID-19 pandemic

Related Stories

According to reports, police in Karachi’s South district took into custody eight women, including leaders of the Aurat March and the transgender community, as they arrived at the press club to hold a press conference.
Uncategorized

Sheema Kermani among eight Aurat March activists arrested

May 5, 2026
(File)
Uncategorized

Tariq Malik recognized among world’s top identity leaders

May 5, 2026
Uncategorized

Three Karachi young men drown in Hub River

May 3, 2026
Uncategorized

Battle of Truth: Pakistan’s Strategic Triumph

May 3, 2026
Next Post

Bilawal calls for joint efforts to battle COVID-19 pandemic

Latest

Oil prices fall a second day as Trump indicates possible Iran peace deal

4 months ago

The disconnect in Pakistan’s Hepatitis C elimination drive

4 months ago

Pakistan welcomes first transshipment cargo vessel of May at Gwadar Port

4 months ago

Heidi Klum’s craziest looks through the years

4 months ago

Pakistan Navy saves 6 Indian crew members in Arabian Sea

4 months ago

Revised timings for gyms, sports activities announced in Islamabad

4 months ago

Pakistan Army top brass rejects Taliban’s propaganda

4 months ago

Israel extends detention of Gaza flotilla activists, lawyers say

4 months ago

Latest

Oil prices fall a second day as Trump indicates possible Iran peace deal

4 months ago

The disconnect in Pakistan’s Hepatitis C elimination drive

4 months ago

Pakistan welcomes first transshipment cargo vessel of May at Gwadar Port

4 months ago

Heidi Klum’s craziest looks through the years

4 months ago

Pakistan Navy saves 6 Indian crew members in Arabian Sea

4 months ago

Revised timings for gyms, sports activities announced in Islamabad

4 months ago

MM Digital (Pvt.) Ltd.

MM News is a subsidiary of the MM Group of Companies. It was established in 2019 with the aim of providing people of Pakistan access to unbiased information. Contact Details: 03200201537

Quick Links

  • Home
  • Advertise
  • MM News Urdu
  • The Other Side-Pakistan
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

Top Pages

  • Latest News
  • Showbiz
  • OP-ED
  • Technology
No Result
View All Result
  • Latest News
  • Showbiz
  • Thought Box
  • Business
  • Opinions
  • Technology

© Copyright 2024 MMNews - All Rights Reserved.