ISLAMABAD: Minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari reacted to the reports of Indian army personnel being killed in violent clashes with Chinese troops along the border in the disputed Ladakh region.
In a tweet on Wednesday, the federal minister said India’s “fascist adventurism” suffered a major blow when China responded to Indian violations from across Line of Actual Control.
“India’s fascist adventurism suffers a major blow as China responds to Indian violations across Line of Actual Control (LAC) between China and Indian occupied Ladakh. 20 Indian soldiers killed in the clash,” she said.
India’s fascist adventurism suffers a major blow as China responds to Indian violations across Line of Actual Control (LAC) between China and Indian occupied Ladakh. 20 Indian soldiers killed in the clash.
— Shireen Mazari (@ShireenMazari1) June 17, 2020
The Indian army had claimed that 20 soldiers were killed in clashes with Chinese troops at a disputed border site, in a major escalation of a weeks-long standoff between the two countries.
READ MORE: 20 Indian soldiers killed in clashes with Chinese troops
The army said that 17 critically injured Indian troops succumbed to their wounds, in addition to an officer and two soldiers who had died earlier.
Indian and Chinese troops have disengaged in the areas where the clashes took place. The Indian army initially said three soldiers had been killed and that there have been casualties on both sides.
ADVERTISEMENT














