The Israeli Ministry of Health has said that 2,745 Israeli settlers have been taken to hospitals for treatment since the beginning of the conflict with Iran.
In a report issued on Thursday, the ministry stated that a total of 2,745 settlers have been hospitalised since the outbreak of the war, with 85 individuals currently receiving medical treatment. However, the report did not provide details regarding the number of fatalities among Israelis.
According to the report, 179 settlers were brought to hospitals in the past 24 hours.
Israeli media reported that the highest number of affected people were from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, where warning sirens were activated following fears of missile attacks from Iran.
The Israel Home Front Command also announced that warning sirens had been triggered in communities in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem after the detection of Iranian missiles, allowing residents to take timely safety measures.
Sources said that, due to the threat of Iranian missile attacks, Iron Dome has also been placed on high alert. Local officials have advised residents to remain in shelters and take immediate precautions whenever sirens sound.
The latest figures reflect the growing intensity of the conflict and its increasing impact on Israeli civilians.















